The editors of International Journal of Public Sector Management (IJPSM) invite you to send in an abstract for their special edition.
The main question the Special Issue is going to address is what the rise of social enterprise means for public organizations on all levels, what public management of social enterprises entails and how social enterprises and public organizations can best relate to one another. Articles may address a wide range of a topics to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Governance and management of social enterprises.
- Questions concerning the awareness and recognition of social enterprises by public sector organizations.
- Funding and procurement of social enterprises.
- Matching public policies with social enterprise practices.
- Accountability and impact measurement.
- Challenges and opportunities in the relationship between (national / regional / local) governments and social enterprises.
- Various forms of partnerships between social enterprises and public sector organizations.
- The ways in which governments strive to build enabling ecosystems for social enterprises.
- The populations that are targeted and supported by social enterprises.
- The role of social enterprises in crisis management, e.g., tackling the Covid- or the climate crisis.
You can read the whole Call for Papers here: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/calls-for-papers/social-enterprise-and-public-organizations-allies-or-adversaries